Our humble office is located in McCleary, Washington (25 minute drive from Olympia).
SingCore is a small company with a big vision to improve the entire industry of composite materials. We’re a small team that’s growing and is in need of smart, hard-working people. Things aren’t perfect here, but if you are of good character and are looking for steady work that can grow into a career, please get in touch as we’re expanding.
Please visit our About Us page to learn more.
Interested in SingCore?
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add a brief paragraph about why you’d be interested in working at SingCore.
- At the moment, we require all roles to commute and work out of our office in McCleary, Washington.
Factory and Production Manager (full and part-time)
SingCore is seeking an experienced Factory and Production Manager for our mill in McCleary, Washington.
Experience managing a group of people an industrial production factory required.
Managing inventory, the production schedule, and growth of the factory require someone who is organized.
SingCore is a custom product that must be measured with detail, sometimes to .005 of an inch.
Factory and Production Labor (full-time)
Full-time openings in factory production and labor currently open at our mill in McCleary, WA.
Wood shop production or foreman experience a plus, as well as prior work with machinery and woodworking. Bilingual in English and Spanish a bonus as well. Familiarity with power tools required.
No prior work experience is necessary, but a strong work-ethic and can-do personality is absolutely required. Work is active, but not grueling. Please note that this is a sawmill.
- A willingness to learn – Our woodworking facility produces a unique product that isn’t necessarily difficult to produce, but requires a strong attention to detail and willingness to learn new methods of production.
- Team player – We’re looking for people who enjoy working with others. Big egos will not be a fit at our company.
- Integrity – You’re an honest person who can be counted on and trusted. Dependable too. We do not tolerate acts of poor character.
- Hard working and handy – You’re a self-starter who’s good with your hands and can work autonomously when required. You also think about how to not just work harder, but smarter as well.
Starting wage depends on experience. Guaranteed quarterly pay raises. Smoke-free facility.
SingCore works and sells to architects, millworks, general contractors, and other various commercial companies.
We require a part-time draftsman to help detail specs and projects for clients.