Please Note: Standard lead times are 6-10 weeks. Rush orders are available if required.
SING CORE GRADES
Sing products are available in your choice of three formats to accommodate your specifications and expectations:
- Standard: The strongest, lightweight Eco-friendly building material invented
- Professional: Specially formatted for non-warp performance and guarantee
- Hot Press Ready: Hot-press-ready (for thin veneer)
SING CORE GRID SIZE
Our grids come in small, medium and large sizes.
- R-value 3.5 (EPS foam)
- R-value 5.7 (urethane foam)
SOLID WOOD EDGE AND LOCK BLOCKS
Customizing options that can help make your order more specific are size and location of internal wood (or other specified material) such as implants, stiles and/or rails (solid wood edges on 4 sides of the Sing panel) and lock blocks or nailing for added siding over the surface of the Sing panel. The best way to show us what you need is to by provide us with a simple drawing to show the location of hard point.
SKIN CHOICE (SURFACE MATERIAL)
There are many options for Sing Core panels. (See: Material Options)
- Paint Grade: 1/4 inch or thicker plywood, mdf, Masonite
- Metal: .20 inch to .125 inch aluminum, cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, hot rolled steel. HPL, FRP
- Wood Grain: Thin wood veneer .020 inch on top of .125 inch mdf over top of aluminum Sing panel
- Wood Stave: .125 inch applied over the top of aluminum the Sing panel substrate or on top of the .125 inch mdf over the top fo the aluminum Sing panel
- FRP galvanized steel
- Magnesium board
- Marine grade plywood
- MDF metal
- Stainless steel
WINDOW AND DOOR CUTOFFS
Sing Core provides Sing panels with window and door pre-cut and ready for installation. We will cut 1/8 larger in width and 3/16 inch wider in length to fit your window glass. We build a frame using 1.25 inch solid wood to your specifications.
Sing Core windows and doors are profile ready for CNC routing. You may add molding or trim to create your own window or door design, otherwise we will provide you with thicker skin – such as 1/4 inch or thicker mdf, hardboard, etc. – for you to carve or profile by CNC machine. With Sing Core windows and doors you can create a true raised-panel door or any design you desire.
TRIMMED OR UNTRIMMED
The standard ready-to-ship panel condition is, “untrimmed.” This leaves unfinished exterior edges that may have exposed adhesive and might require being built ½ inch over-sized for trimming at your location. An additional fee will be assessed for trimming and sizing in our factory.
All trimmed edges are 1/2 inch over width and 1/2 inch over length. After trimming, your Sing Panel will be 1/2 inch less (4 x 8 will be 47.5 inch x 95.5 inch). Standard solid wood edging with 1.5 inch will be reduced to 1.25 inch after trimming.
SING PANELS FEATURES
Sing Core Precision
Sing Panel Insulation
Bulletproof and Radiation-Proof Doors
Sing Products come with a limited lifetime guarantee. (See http://singcore.com/education/warranty)
OUR 50-YEAR NON-WARP GUARANTEE
SING CORE TERMS
All orders are subject to Sing Core’s Terms of Service.