Replace Pipe Frame with Post and Beam Structure at a Fraction of the Cost
Inventor, Peter Sing has just released new tarp structure technology, enabling users of temporary tarp structures to build a beautiful Sing post and beam structure frame with his new space-age technology. Nothing else compares (see our comparison chart).
To help the homeless living in tent cities, Peter has designed The World’s Smallest House, offering more safety, security, room and ease of heating for those who otherwise would be living in a tent or tarp structure.
This effort was the bridge to using Sing Core Posts and Beams to build disaster and/or temporary housing structures that were covered, not in exterior panels, like the smallest house, but tarps. Being so lightweight makes transporting the basic materials fast and inexpensive.
Standard Sing Core Posts and Beams are 3” x 6” x 8 feet in length, very visually impressive and structurally more sound than other building materials due to being flat and resistant to warp and twist, yet each beam weighs in at less than 10 pounds – and they’re economical in comparison – as they are available to you for only $15 each.
Wouldn’t anyone using a temporary structure love the beautiful appearance of a post and beam, with better performance (stronger than steel) and lightweight enough that an entire structure can be built in an hour by one person.
If you do a Google image search for lightweight beams, you will see the advantages of patented Sing Posts and Beams.
Advantages of using Sign Posts and Beams for your tarps structure include:
- Easy to construct in minutes. Sing Posts and Beams are lightweight, perfectly straight and assemble quickly with nuts and bolts (included) for strong structural integrity.
- Lightweight. Each 3” x 6” 8 foot post or beam weighs in at less than 10 pounds, making it easy to manage by a single person on site and also less expensive to transport.
- High Strength. Sing Posts and Beams are stronger than steel pound for pound (see comparison).
- Easy Assembly. Simple mechanical fastening. The flat wood surface is easy to lay tarps over and secure with wood strips to secure the tarps to the Sing Post and Beam structure.
- Portable. Very easy to disassemble and reassemble to relocate structure on demand, although lightweight enough to be picked up and moved by four people without disassembling for short distances.
- Visually Beautiful. Nothing looks more elegant that a post and beam structure; and being so affordable puts this elegant structure within reach of the average American. Anyone would be proud to have such a structure that might only be enjoyed by the more affluent.
- Upgradeable. By upgrading to the wide variety of tarps that are available in the market today, end users can enjoy a breadth of features. Other upgrades could include other surface materials besides tarps, for added strength and visual impact.
- Versatile. The Sing Post and Beam structure can also be used as a large greenhouse, or by using clear tarps could provide environmental shelter and/or reducing wind chill factor in extreme cold regions.
- Affordable. A Sing Post and Beam structure costs less than the traditional steel pipe system.
- Made in the USA. All Sing Panels, Posts and Beams are proudly manufactured here in McCleary, Washington.
Click here for more information and try Sing Posts and Beams for only $15 each.
How to Buy
To order Sing Tarp Structures submit an order form either by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or print and fax it to: 360.495.4585. We’ll provide a quote within one business day. If you have questions, please contact us.
All we need to know is the length, width, thickness and what you desire on the exterior, and your custom specialty panels are made to order. Getting a quote for your specialty product, is easy, thanks to our simple online order system.
If you’re looking for a bargain price, remember, the more you order, the less expensive your total order will be per piece. Quantity and wholesale inquiries are encouraged. Feel free to contact us for more information. Click here for Closeout specials.
Fast turnaround: In you’re in a rush, only Sing Core can be custom made within 24 hours and is proudly manufactured for you in the USA.
Fast delivery: Any thickness and almost any length, less than 5 ft wide, can be made with in 48 hours if it is rush order.
SINGCORE Tarp Structures are easy to order. You may choose from our stock panels or order custom sized panels. Our price is based on the length, width, thickness, and quantity. Submit a Work Order by fax or email, and we will give you a quote within one business day. If you have a tight budget, give us a call, we might have an alternative solution tailored to your needs.