Sing Core Offers the best in aluminum honeycomb panels
Custom Sizes Available
If you have a special custom, architecturally specified, or otherwise unique requirement for your project, don’t hesitate to ask. We are experts in the unexpected, and seek to exceed your every desire. Visit our pricing page for more information and to submit your price quote request.
Use Sing Aluminum Panels (SAP) for a variety of applications, like:
- Non-outgassing, non-particulating, chemical resistant panels ideal for controlled environments.
- Designed to meet high wind loads and resist small flying debris. See also our hurricane door.
- for laser staging tables, support structures, fixturing platforms, and in-feed/out-feed tables.
Machinery & Instrument Enclosures
- lightweight cover panels for X-ray processing equipment, machined for attachment.
- Durable, lightweight panels with excellent corrosion resistance for marine applications.
- Engineered panels ideal for archiving artwork, mounting canvases, and designing gallery exhibits.
PVC Coated Panels
- chemically welded for a seamless, monolithic surface necessary in certain controlled environments.
- Designed to meet wind load requirements and accommodate reflective coatings used in sign industry.
- Structural panels with safe walking surface on top.
Standard Aluminum Honeycomb Panels
- Our in-stock standard aluminum panels are 4’x 8’, 4’x 10’, and 4’x 12′.
- Custom sizes are available up to 5′ wide and 20′ long or 4′ wide and 30′ long.
- Standard aluminum panel thicknesses are ¼”, ½”, 1’,1 ¾” and 1 7/8″.
- Other thicknesses are available upon request.
- Standard aluminum facing thickness is 0.032 (0.025, 0.040, 0.063 available).
- Facings can be either nonconductive or Electro static dissipative.
Want to learn more about Sing Aluminum Composite Panels? Click Here
Contact Sing Core for all your aluminum panels needs… if you don’t see it, it is likely that we can custom desing anything that you need… including massively oversized (our speciality). Email us, today.