Peter Sing- inventor and president of Sing Core- spent forty years of his life to create this new sandwich honeycomb panel technology and with hard work and great perseverance, he has succeeded in his goal. His next step for his company, is to spread the word out to everyone. Peter Sing believes that people are crazy for settling with heavy, non-versatile, and expensive plywood/particle board when they can use Sing Core’s lightweight, affordable, and reliable honeycomb panels.
Imagine being able to use a lightweight, strong, wooden honeycomb panel that allows you to create anything from basic furniture or large sliding door to an entire house that you live in. But Sing Core is cheaper and friendlier to the environment. Sounds too good to be true, but it’s not, because Sing Core Honeycomb Panels give you that advantage. This new and innovative style of honeycomb panel is so much more than lightweight, strong, and durable; it is long lasting, reliable, simple, and affordable.
Why use thick plywood- that can be difficult to construct with- when you can use the versatile Sing Core honeycomb panels. Through Sing Core, you will have the components to be able to build thousands of Sing Core products, with that eco friendly touch.
Pictured to the right is a 1 ton truck on a piece of 1/4″ inch thick Hardy Plank wrapped around our Honeycomb core. it does not crack under the pressure of a 1 ton truck. This is the future economical, concrete home structure. The picture is proof. Can you drive a 1 ton truck over a conventional frame home wall without it cracking??
Sing Core Honeycomb Panel description:
- Strength– Is more than 10 times the strength of aluminum honeycomb core. A one inch by one inch grids aluminum core only has 60 psi; Sing Core 2”x 2” grids have reached more than 660 psi, the smallest core possesses more psi strength, but failed the test against Sing Core. Sing Core grid’s sizes range from 2 in x 1.5 inch to 5 in x 5 inch.
- Sing Core with Application– Starts from 4 lbs. per cubic ft. and the larger the core grids, the lighter it weighs.
- Dimensionally Stable– Doors made of Sing Core are guarantee to be true flat. Since we assure the flatness of Sing Core doors, our customers haven’t requested any refunds for their purchase. The most popular door that we manufacture are oversized doors (larger than 7 ft. x 3 ft.). We can do any custom size; the largest door/movable wall we sold was shipped to Bangkok, Thailand and was, 32 ft wide x 16 ft tall (four of them to divide a large conference room to several small conference rooms or a banquet hall).
- Eco Friendly– Sing Core honeycomb panels are made of renewable veneer. The Sing Core panels take less energy to build a strong composite core, lightweight (which take less energy to transport), has longest life span, and it’s environmentally friendly (compare to other type of core such as paper honeycomb, aluminum honeycomb core, and plastic core).
- Sing Panels- Come complete with solid wood edging, pvc edge, aluminum edge, or open edges.
- Skin Choice- Several different skins: such as aluminum, FRP, cement, plastic, and wood. Sing Core products are suitable for indoors/outdoors, plus, our panels are waterproof because of the many different varieties of skin and close cell foam to keep the panels completely watertight. There are two types of wood based panels; paint grade and wood grain.
- Thickness- Sing Core honeycomb panels come in any thickness from 1/2 in. to more than 8 in. size of Sing panels;The largest door/movable wall we build are 32 ft wide x 16 ft in length (It weighs less than 800 lbs App. 1.5 lb per sq ft),With our patented Sing core biscuit layin under each join which keep the Sing large oversize panel true dimensionally stable without any movement due the the temperature and moisture change (We offer a 10 year structural guarantee) paint grade.
Multiple Sing Panels can be joined together by a variety of methods to create entire structures or large multi-panel projects on-site using a variety of fastening options.
Galvanized steel equipment enclosures
Galvanized Steel Enclosure Panels
Finished Equipment Enclosure
Sing Core Panels are typically Paint Grade- Produced ready to finish by consumers and businesses. Panels are paint grade, not paint ready, which means that the customer may have to putty, sand and prime before painting.
Custom Choices for Wood Grain- There are paint grades, wood grains skin for Sing panel finish treatment, and there are two type of wood grain Sing panel available. Option 1 is veneer/staves and option 2 is strips/planks. Sing plywood skinned panels are used to build doors, floors, walls, table tops, and roofs; It’s the least expensive and the natural plywood has a thin layer of wood veneer on the surface (the advantages are very affordable, can be stained/ shows beautiful wood, difficult to sand, repair, and has tiny join if it is over 4 ft x 8 ft size).
Two Types of Wood Grain- Sing plank- The 1st type is plywood type of wood skin which uses 1/8 inch wood stave of any kind of wood species, pressed on the top of Sing core panel(advantage: wood stave Sing panel can be sand,repair,like solid wood due to the thicker wood surface).click here to see picture. The 2nd type, is Sing wood grain panel glued to the natural wood stave slice solid wood to 1/8 inch thick then glue on top of Sing torsion box long panel. Sing true wood planks normally range from 7 in. to 10 in., wide x 8 ft. or 10 ft. in length x 1 1/2 inch thick which look more true flat than real solid wood (click here to see pictures), than glued edges. Sing wood planks can form a large oversize door, table, or wood plank. Sing Core panels could be made at any size and thickness. Sing wood planks are light weight, true flat, fully insulated, and sound deadening than solid wood. Sing Core panels look and function better than solid wood which will warp and shrink. (it would be impossible to join solid wood planks to build doors as large as 10 ft wide x 12 ft or larger). See picture of Sing Core Flooring. Natural planks provide beautiful wood and Sing wood panel invention will make it even more beautiful and function better.
-Instructions For Ordering Panels-
How to order your Sing Core and Sing Core panel :
1.) Download the Order Form Here:
Text format order form download
2.) Review sample and Fill out the form. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete as much as you can, and we’ll take it from there. A non refundable 50% deposit will be required to start your order. We accept all major credit cards, check, cash and wire transfer. You can also print the order form, complete by hand and fax to 360-495-4585.
We offer introductory prices for nonprofits, architects, and interior designers for personal trial use. For all purchases, submit a completed order form to email@example.com or by fax: 360.495.4585. Prices vary based on dimensions, skin type and quantity.If you have a tight budget give us a call, we might have an alternative solution tailored to your needs.Because Sing Honeycomb technology is adaptable, we might be able to substitute honeycomb post and beams to achieve the same results.
We make the rice, you make the fried rice! Just choose your dimensions, thickness, and skin. The R&D and design finishing are up to you. You will also find links to designers, architects, and suppliers of: hardware, skin, finishes, windows, and panel fasteners on our links tab.
If you need further assistance contact us via our contact form.
Technical information about Sing core panels
Metals– Aluminum, cold roll steel, galvanize metal, and stainless steel. Thickness ranges from 0.020 in. to 0.125 in. or thicker. Also, there are many choices of color and treatment of those metals to choose from.
Sizes– Seamless 4 ft x 8 ft to 5 ft x 10 ft (special order 5 ft by 55 ft or longer). With our patented Sing biscuit as the bridge under the joint location, we are able to build panels in almost any size with close precision. The largest door/wall Sing Core has built was, 32 ft. x 16 ft., 2 1/4 in. thick with 2.7 mm thick Luan skin (click here to see picture).
Custom order– We are able to custom build to your individual needs. Sing Core and Sing honeycomb panels are made in the USA with our highly automated facility. We are able to deliver your panel within 24 hours if it is rush job.
Proto Type– OEM and RD, design/product services are available, please contact us for detail. Panel designs are customer driven; we will provide our experience and knowledge to exceed expectations. Customers are #1 and we look forward to serving you.
Custom Lamination– Our facility has the most advanced equipment to provide large quantities of Sing Cores (truck load per day). We are able to laminate your materials to our Sing Core according to your specifications. Potted inserts, solid wood block implants, helix coils, and tapping of solid aluminum blocks can be incorporated in Sing Core honeycomb panels . These implant and fastener make it possible to fasten hardware, bolt components (edge enclosure and solid material implant for mechanical fastening). Also, windows and doors are pre-cut to fit the requirements of your design.
Sing Honeycomb Panels acclimatizing; according to the type of the skin. Aluminum, metal, plastic skin, concrete, and ceramic skin will be delivered in perfectly straight condition without any acclimatizing, plywood, hardboard, and hpl because it will take much less time to acclimatize than mdf. The best way to acclimatize is stand panels on edge with 4” or more of equal spacing between each panel.