Tiny House FAQ
1) What is inside the walls of the tiny house?
· Our Tiny House panels can be manufactured with either eps or urethane foam.
· EPS would be best for Tiny Homes that are in a fairly temperate climate with not a lot of temperature extremes.
· Urethane foam would be best for Tiny Home locations where you get a very broad range of temperatures so as to be less impacted by the changes and don’t want to use as much energy to heat your tiny house.
2) Does my Tiny House come already painted/stained?
· Our Tiny House walls (exterior & interior) come paint grade, any finishing to get panels ready for painting/staining are up the customer*.
· *It is important that customer finish their panels with a paint/stain/some kind of siding, especially on the exterior to provide a level of weather protection.
3) What are the advantages of using Sing Tiny House Panels?
· Lightweight: Our panels are lightweight, which makes your tiny house easier to transport (either flat-pak or erected on a trailer) because of the lightweight qualities makes it cheaper to transport because you use less fuel.
· Flat and Strong: Our panels stay flatter and less prone to warping which make putting your tiny house easier to put together, in addition our honeycomb panels are 1/3 or more lighter than solid wood panels but are stronger than the average RV/Trailer which uses standard plywood.
· Economical: Our tiny houses are more economical to move than compared to standard RVs, our tiny houses will last longer, stay useful longer, which gives you a better return on your investment on your tiny house. Add wheels for road towing. Build Sing honeycomb tiny house on top of the trailer to show off your energy efficient life style. Sing honeycomb trailer home is only half of the weight of other frame type of tiny house on the trailer.
4) Do you have any floor plans or design services?
· No, we do not have any kind of floor plans or design services because with our panels the sky is the limit, we allow our customers the freedom to explore their imaginations and the web to come up with a design that will fit their dream tiny house and their budgets. We want your tiny house to reflect your personality, not what we could think of for you.
5) Do your tiny houses come with any accessories?
· We do not offer accessories or other building materials, because like question #4, we don’t know your budget, your desires or your likes/dislikes and to help to keep cost down with our panels we don’t have any accessory inventory to try and sell to you our customer.
6) How do I install electricity in my Sing Tiny House?
The electric wire can be installed through the top, bottom, and even in between each panel. The wire is then routed out of a channel, and then covered with trim. Another way of wiring the panels would be to cut a groove into the Sing Honeycomb panel, then cover the groove by gluing a piece of molding or trim on it. Gluing molding or trim on the groove will also reinforce the panel.
7) How do I install plumbing or gas/propane in my Sing Tiny House?
The larger pipes can be installed either underneath the flooring or on the surface of a Sing panel. If fastening a pipe to a Sing panel, use 2” x 2” studs, then cover the piping with a faux wall (siding or another panel).
8) Where do I get furnishings for my Tiny House?
· Please visit www.singcore.com furniture section, Sing honeycomb furniture is easy take apart without damaging for easier more efficient shipping and storage.
9) What is the R-value of the Sing Panels used to make Tiny Houses?
· The R-Value of Sing panels using EPS Foam is 3.5 per inch. The R-value of Sing Panels using Urethane Foam is 6.5 per inch.
Sing Home Inc. mission statement: To make life easier, Sing Honeycomb Panels are simple to build with, simple to use and are built to last and this makes them beautiful, so Simple is Beautiful.