Building an interior wall, either fixed or temporary is an all-day affair for the do-it-yourselfer. Using patented Sing products you can build an insulated lightweight, high-strength sound-deadening wall in minutes.
There are several methods for building a wall using Sing products.
#1 – Sing Sandwich
No frame is necessary
In this example, this room conversion can be completed in just minutes with six (6) insulated Sing Sandwich panels from Lowe’s Home Improvement. This could be the division of a master bedroom or office, anywhere/any time; and the whole system can be assembled, disassembled and reconfigured as necessary.
There are many methods to connect your Sing products. In the example (above) simple H channels were used to connect the panels quickly and securely.
Unlike any other temporary wall system, your Sing Modular wall panels are:
* Lightweight * High strength * Insulated * Sound deadening * Eco-friendly * Made in the USA *
#2 – Sing Panel
Unlike Sing Sandwich panels, the Sing Panel has an embedded solid wood frame around all exterior edges of the panel. Standard width of the solid wood edging is 1.5 inches but could be any size to meet your specifications.
Again, many options abound for connecting Sing Panels but you have the advantage of having a solid wood edge to which you could nail, screw or use many alternative connection methods available to the craftsmen, millworks and contractors who use them.
While toenailing or screwing may be the least expensive quick fix, thru-bolt joining is an effective option because of the solid wood edge, allowing you to set up and tear down without damaging the panel’s edges.
#3 – Sing Modular Wall Panel
The Sing Modular Wall Panel comes complete with the connection method pre-installed and comes in two varieties…
The Sing Modular Wall Panel A is the default model of the Sing Modular Wall Panel. The standard size is 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 1.5 inch but is available in any size per your specifications. These modular wall panels come pre-configured for connecting via biscuit-joining.
Biscuit-joining slots are pre-installed three along the sides (length) each side and two on the top and bottom (width) of the Sing Modular Wall Panel for easy installation and secure connection.
The Mercedes of the Sing Modular Wall Panel comes with high-end quick-assemble/release cam locks. These cam lock panels come in any configuration for your cam locks to meet your specifications.
Normally, in Sing modular wall applications, cam locks are only necessary at the top and bottom of the sides of the panel. There is a considerable cost difference between the cam lock technology and biscuit-joining, but for the client that only wants the best joining method of all, cam locks are by far the choice of the elite end-users.
How to Get Sing Core to Build Your Insulated Temporary Modular Wall or Room Divider
- Know what you want
- Have at least an idea or drawing of what you want your wall or room divider to look like
- Determine how many and what size of panels you will need for your wall or room divider project
- Know what exterior material you want on your wall panels
- Decide how you will manufacture your project
- Seek out a professional
- Architect, Designer, Design/Build, General Contractor, Mill Work, etc…
- Give them your drawing, specifying Sing Core inside
- They will deal directly with us
- Do it Yourself (DIY)
- Fill out your advanced order form and take it to your local Lowe’s Pro Desk
- Pick up your panels at Lowe’s when they arrive
- You will do the finish-work
- You have good woodworking skills to complete your wall finish and installation
- Lowe’s can help provide you with the finish materials and hardware you need
- You are the proud owner of the most advanced insulated wall system in the world that is
- Will last longer than anything made with any other material with these benefits
Sing Core manufactures what is considered by many professionals in the industry to be the best modular wall systems in the world, especially if you want temporary or permanently installed walls that are insulated, lightweight, high strength, sound-deadening, Eco-friendly and proudly crafted in the United States of America.
Though we only offer Sing Modular Wall Panels via wholesale only, we are honored to joining with our friends in the field, Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse, who are helping us bring Sing products within the reach of everyone. Simply stop by your local Sing Pro Desk or see: Pricing for more information, including wholesale inquiries.