Our panels make doors!
A wide variety of surface materials (“skin”) are available for your Sing door panels, such as wood, metal, (aluminum, steel, copper, etc., whatever your project requires. (See our photos page to see our full range of applications.) Because of our patented Sing Core technology, any skin can be applied to our lightweight core to make a true flat door that will not warp, bend or twist, saving hinges and fingers! Even metal skin does not pose a significant weight problem (a door that would weigh around 1,500 pounds will weigh around 300 pounds when made with Sing Core panels) because our patented torsion-box substrate adds structural integrity and concentrated insulation. Simply let us know what type of skin you prefer for your door panels, and we will give you a price quote.
The revolutionary patented Sing core technology has solved the warping nightmare. Doors made with Sing panels are true flat (non-warping) and will stay true flat and can be guaranteed true flat for 50 years. It is like Sing panels have true-flat memory! The Sing panel core is a honeycomb/torsion box foam grid wherein the wood grain is perpendicular to the skin and held together with our patented formaldehyde-free glue. So, our patented Sing cores are 90 percent air, which does not move, supported by the strongest structure possible. As such, Sing panels are:
1. Dimensionally stable with a high precision Sing core tolerance of +/- .006 inch. This is laser precision which produces the smoothest and most true-flat panels.
2. Fully insulated in the protection of our patented Sing grid structure for temperature control and sound-deadening qualities. Sing cores are 3 to 5 times more insulated than solid wood-based door cores. Note: Our patented Sing core structure prevents separation of the foam and the skin which preserves the original strength and insulation value.
3. Lightweight so that even a 4 inch thick door will weigh only 2 to 3 pounds per square foot. An average wood-core weighs 8 to 10 times more than our patented Sing core.
4. High strength which has been verified by the University of Washington at above 660 PSI, making our Sing panels pound-for-pound stronger than steel. (You could drive a 12,000-pound forklift with heavy rubber wheels over them without crushing them!)
5. Water-resistance/waterproof doors made of patented Sing core panels can be completely exposed to the weather without warping. (Click here to see our exterior door gallery.)
6. Eco-friendly and non-toxic structure glue for bonding skins and Sing core. In summary, patented Sing core not only solves the door-warp problem, but also keeps the finished product high precision true flat, lightweight and high strength, plus provides great insulation and sound reduction and is eco-friendly.