Sing Core is proud to offer standardized over-size (47.5″ x 95.5″) door blanks. These doors are designed to meet the needs of architects, millworks, contractors, and other professionals who seek a more affordable option than our fully custom doors.
|Slab (SO-S)||French (SO-F)||Line (SO-L)||Five (SO-V)|
|Wood Stave Skin||$2250||$2700||$2700||$3150|
- Size — All our standardized oversize doors are 47.5″ x 95.5″, 2″ thick.
- Skin / Finish — Choose one
- Veneer: walnut, oak, cedar, mahogany, teak, pine, & fir
- Wood Stave: walnut, oak, cedar, mahogany, teak, pine, & fir
- Light Openings — Choose one (see above photo)
- Slab Door (model SO-S)
- French Door (model SO-F)
- Line Door (model SO-L)
- Five Door (model SO-F)
- Finish — all panels come as unsealed, un-primered wood; and require finishing before installation
- Hardware / Blocking — Our door blanks do not come with hardware, most standard hardware will work with our doors. We provide solid wood blocking options for pivot doors, hinge doors, and sliding doors
- Weight — Weight depends on skin material and blocking pattern chosen, but are generally around 60#-80#. Contact us directly for more information.
- Insulation / R-Value — Panels provide R 5.25 insulation
- Sound Proofing — are highly resistant to noise transmission
- Fire Rating — our doors meet most local fire codes
Wide standard sized (80″ x 47.5″) doors coming soon for as little as $450.
Sing Core provides custom panels of any dimensions, thickness, skin type, light opening, etc. Please submit a price request to contact our sales team for more information.