Our panels make doors!
Sing panels doors are Eco-friendly, amazingly lightweight yet strong, insulated (for temperature control and sound deadening qualities), dimensionally stable (high precision), true flat and long lasting.
Available in Sing Butcher Block
Sing exterior and interior doors are available in nearly any flat surface material to meet or exceed your architectural specifications including our patented non-warping wood butcher block that could be used for almost anything. See: Butcher Block for ideas.
Our interior Sing door panels are guaranteed for 10 years, and our premium Sing panel exterior doors are guaranteed true flat for 50 years!
[wpex more = “Click here to read how patented Sing core has solved the age-old door-warping problem!” less = “Click for less“]The age-old warping problem has been solved! Building designers, contractors and millworkers as well as homeowners can dance for joy.
The revolutionary patented Sing core technology has solved the warping nightmare. Doors made with Sing panels are true flat (non-warping) and will stay true flat and can be guaranteed true flat for 50 years. It is like Sing panels have true-flat memory! The Sing panel core is a honeycomb/torsion box foam grid wherein the wood grain is perpendicular to the skin and held together with our patented formaldehyde-free glue. So, our patented Sing cores are 90 percent air, which does not move, supported by the strongest structure possible. As such, Sing panels are:
1. Dimensionally stable with a high precision Sing core tolerance of +/- .006 inch. This is laser precision which produces the smoothest and most true-flat panels.
2. Fully insulated in the protection of our patented Sing grid structure for temperature control and sound-deadening qualities. Sing cores are 3 to 5 times more insulated than solid wood-based door cores. Note: Our patented Sing core structure prevents separation of the foam and the skin which preserves the original strength and insulation value.
3. Lightweight so that even a 4 inch thick door will weigh only 2 to 3 pounds per square foot. An average wood-core weighs 8 to 10 times more than our patented Sing core.
4. High strength which has been verified by the University of Washington at above 660 PSI, making our Sing panels pound-for-pound stronger than steel. (You could drive a 12,000-pound forklift with heavy rubber wheels over them without crushing them!)
5. Water-resistance/waterproof doors made of patented Sing core panels can be completely exposed to the weather without warping. (Click here to see our exterior door gallery.)
6. Eco-friendly and non-toxic structure glue for bonding skins and Sing core. In summary, patented Sing core not only solves the door-warp problem, but also keeps the finished product high precision true flat, lightweight and high strength, plus provides great insulation and sound reduction and is eco-friendly.