Since Sing Core is known all over the world as the number one source for Eco-friendly insulated carriage doors that are lightweight, high-strength and can be guaranteed not to warp, bend twist or otherwise fail for fifty years, we get a lot of calls and requests from individuals seeking our specialized non-warping carriage doors. The only problem is, we don’t make carriage doors.
We make the non-warping panels that are used by garage door manufacturers and high end millworks who use Sing Panels as a base material to create their non-warp carriage doors.
Using Professional Sing Panels, you can create carriage doors that are Eco-friendly, Warp-free, Airtight, Weatherproof, Insulated, Energy-efficient, Lightweight and High-strength.
So, we thought we’d take a moment to explain how sing carriage doors are actually made.
First you start off with a custom Sing Panel.
How a Sing Panel is made
Now that you have a Sing Panels as your base material (guaranteed non warping carriage doors are made with Professional Sing Panels), your custom garage door manufacturer or high end millwork (even some savvy do-it-yourself carriage door builders DIY-style) completes the door design by continuing the process:
How Non-warp Carriage Doors are Made
Finally, coordinate with your contractor and/or installers to finish, add hardware and hang your custom non-warping carriage doors.
This is how the best airtight, energy efficient, Eco-friendly carriage doors in the world are made, and you can make a set for yourself, too.
How to Get Sing Carriage Door Panels
- Know what you want
- Have at least an idea or drawing of the carriage doors you want
- Determine how many and what size of panels you will need for your carriage doors
- Know what exterior material you want on your carriage door panels
- Decide how you will manufacture your carriage doors
- Seek out a professional
- Garage Door Manufacturer, Architect, Designer, Design/Build, General Contractor, Mill Work, etc…
- Give them your drawing, specify Sing Core inside
- They will deal directly with us
- You are the proud owner of your new carriage doors that are
- Will last longer than anything made with any other material with these benefits
Some examples of insulated Sing Carriage Doors