How to Build the Best Large Pivot Entry Door
Of the many features that are most appealing about using a large pivot door as your entry door is that they are not only visually attractive and inviting but the large size is impressive and commands respect, especially in terms of the first impression appeal.
This new generation of entry door can offer affordable elegance to the homeowner who desires to
Bring the Inside Out and the Outside In
By teaming up with patented Sing Core, you can build the best affordable oversized pivot entry door for 4 ft. x 8 ft. door opening.
What makes it the best?
2 High strength
3 Insulated/sound deadening
4 Resistant to warp, bend, twist
5 Can be customized
a Skinned with any flat surface material for exterior finish
b Duplicate look and feel of any door style
c Glass lite cutouts in any shape style/placement
How to Build the Best Pivot Door for Less
1 Start with 4 ft. x 8 ft. Sing Panel
Standard Sing Panel measures 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 1.5 in. features a 1.5 in. with solid wood frame for attaching/installing hardware and lightweight .25 in. lightweight Luan plywood surfaces for easy bonding of any other exterior surface material to solid torsion box composite core.
2 Apply exterior finish
Door companies or millworks apply exterior skins, sand finish, seal and/or paint to specifications.
3 Customize your door
You can easily CNC cut out lite openings in any conceivable configuration and by applying molding; your door can take on the appearance of any style door including stile and rail.
4 Install lightweight hardware
Your Sing Panel-based 4×8 pivot entrance door weighs a fraction of the weight of any other traditional solid core. This saves time and money in the area of hardware (which can be as much as half the cost or more of a traditional pivot door) reducing the overall cost of the door.
5 Pre hung pivot doors
Low profile pivot door hardware can be used to provide your end users with a pre-hung pivot door. Simply pre-hang your pivot door in your door shop and your customers can install this new generation of pivot entry door in minutes.
Want a large oversize pivot entry door of any size any thickness that will not warp, bend twist or otherwise fail – guaranteed for 50 years?
Sing Core teams up with the best custom door manufacturers and high-end millworks (see clients list) across the United States to deliver the only large pivot doors that can be guaranteed not to fail for 50 years.
How Does It Work?
Sing Core has been solving the complications that are inherent for doors that are over normal size for many years, designed for otherwise impossible solutions, and exposed to the most rigorous conditions. Architects, designers, contractors and millworks have come to trust patented Sing Core to solve their problems, but the solutions are not just as easy as using the core material.
Solving the difficult challenges of weight vs. strength is overcome by interjecting composite materials into the structure design enabling Sing Core to provide unmatched lightweight, high strength precision and performance with the ability to be guaranteed not to fail for 50 years.
To this end, Sing Core offers a Free Consultation to all qualified clients who seek to solve difficult issues, especially when faced with oversize, overweight or extending long spans without much exterior support.
The Largest Pivot Entry Doors
Now architects and designers can have the largest pivot entry doors without having to compromise the project, increasing customer confidence and satisfaction by providing a solution that is affordable and reduces shipping costs, installation costs, and maintenance and energy consumption.
How to Get Sing Core to Build Your Best Pivot Door
- Know what you want
- Have at least an idea or drawing of what you want your pivot door to look like
- Determine how many and what size of panels you will need for your pivot door project
- Know what exterior material you want on your pivot door panels
- Decide how you will manufacture your pivot door project
- Seek out a professional
- Door Manufacturer, Architect, Designer, Design/Build, General Contractor, Mill Work, etc…
- Give them your drawing, specifying Sing Core inside
- They will deal directly with us
- Do it Yourself (DIY)
- Fill out your advanced order form and take it to your local Lowe’s Pro Desk
- Pick up your panels at Lowe’s when they arrive
- You will do the finish-work
- You have good woodworking skills to complete your pivot door finish and installation
- Lowe’s can help provide you with the finish materials and pivot door hardware you need
- You are the proud owner of the most advanced pivot door in the world that is
- High-performance (non-warping true flat doors, walls, furniture, etc…)
- Will last longer than anything made with any other material with these benefits