The inventor of patented Sing Core invites anyone to challenge his claim to fame being,
“The only way to build an extra wide front door that does not warp.”
Peter Sing’s revolutionary lightweight high strength extra wide front door core is what makes it possible for all the biggest and best door companies in the world, millworks, and specialty custom architectural door builders to build extra wide front doors that can be guaranteed not to warp for 50 years.
Peter Sing, the inventor of patented Sing Core and many patent pending anti-warp and composite technologies associated with the creation of extremely large door blanks (up to 50 ft. or more) which are high tolerance (within +/- .006 in.) and dead flat.
Sing’s True Flat Team reviews every extra wide front door spec and assists in the engineering of a door blank that can stay straight and true for 50 years.
Finally, thanks to Sing’s door building technologies, the biggest and best door companies, millworks, and custom door manufacturers are able to build enormous extra wide doors of nearly any material, which would otherwise be highly problematic to use, like solid wood for example, that are Eco-friendly and will not warp.
Plus, there’s more…
If your wide front door has Sing’s core inside the result will be a door which possesses these exciting characteristics:
- Responsible use of natural materials
- Includes recycled materials
- Long lifespan
- High sustainability
- Reusable/easy to repurpose
- Weighing in at a fraction of other solid core doors
- Less expensive hardware (based on door weight)
- Easy and less expensive to ship, handle, and install
- Less wear and tear on hardware and structure
- Fewer door-related injuries
- High strength
- Stronger than steel pound for pound
- More dimensionally stable
- Impact resistant
- Will not cup, bend, or twist
- Can span unsupported distances without fail
- Fully insulated
- Built-in insulation provides sound deadening
- Excellent separation between adjoining spaces
- Increased climate control
- Provides safety and security from the elements
- Perfectly flat
- Meets or exceeds AWI standards
- Patented and patent pending warp prevention technologies
- Sing Core is the only way to do it, guaranteed
- Any Material
- Natural wood grain, including exotic woods subject to availability
- HPL (high pressure laminate)
- Laminates (including Formica, Masonite, etc.)
- Other Metals
- Steel (cold rolled steel, hot rolled steel, galvanized, stainless)
- Any other flat building material to specs
- 50-year Guarantee
- Warp-free guarantee
- Full structure guarantee
- Includes lamination guarantee
- Only doors with Sing Core inside can be guaranteed 50 years
So, if you’re looking for a wide entry door (“How wide?” you might ask? Up to 50 ft. wide or more), then you will be miles ahead with a low maintenance long life extra wide front door with Sing Core inside.
For some people, a door that is 42 inches wide or 60 x 80 front doors are considered as extra wide front doors, but here at Sing Core, our wide entry doors start at 48-inches and go up to 600-inches or more, so handling your wide front door is not going to be a problem for Sing Core.
How to Build an Extra Wide Front Door
You start with Sing’s patented hybrid torsion box composite wide door core, which is made of natural vertical grain wood fiber metric structure grids filled wall to wall with rigid foam sandwiched between two structure skins to complete the torsion box.
This creates an impervious warp-free surface to which you may apply nearly any flat building material to your specs to create any result you care to achieve.
All the biggest and best door companies, millworks, and large custom door manufacturers know this is the,
“Only way to build a large door that will not fail.”
Only the best extra wide contemporary front doors are made with Sing Core, and yours should be too, especially if it is an extra wide contemporary front door, to make sure you don’t get stuck having to repeatedly fix your door over time, saving you the headaches and costly maintenance costs.
Sing Core is the only way.